So, I’ve been spending a lot of time window shopping on Etsy. That is, browsing at things I adore but probably won’t ever buy. Since I like to do collages on Polyvore, I decided, why not do one for etsy? Here are the top 6 items that I would buy if I had spare cash or Pay Pal gift cards lying around the house:
1. Retro Silver Rose Bracelet With Leather Band –This bracelet is so cute! I love roses, and I love vintage style. On top of that, I love the color turquoise! It’s so cute, and I would love to own it. This bracelet is the cheapest item on my list, and comes to $9.29, including shipping. That being said, it ships from China, takes somewhere between 15 to 35 days to be delivered. The etsy shop owner Fabulous Time does have a 4.5 rating out of over 1300 reviews, so it does still look like a good option.
2. Swarovski Crystal Bracelet –I absolutely adore this bracelet. It reminds me of a pair of earrings that my Nanny (my grandma) would wear all of the time. I loved them so much, and thought she must be the richest lady in the world. It’s too bad that I don’t have an extra $29 to burn, or else I would snatch this bracelet up in a heartbeat. It is one of the more expensive items on my list, and I will probably never own it, but I sure can admire it! The etsy shop Sparkle City Jewelry is out of the United States, though it doesn’t specify where.
3. Navy Stripe Rose Pendant –I think this necklace is to die for! I would love to own this little retro gem. The rose motif is just so pretty, and I like the combination of hot pink, navy and white. The chain is silver plated, and you can choose between chain lengths of 15”, 16”, 18” and 24” without changing the price. This pendant costs $33, and ships from the United Kingdom. The esty shop that makes this vintage pendant is called Fig Tree Jewellery.
4. Vintage Purple Mod Dress –This dress is so cute! I love that it’s modest, and that it has that 1960s vibe to it. I also think that the long sleeves would be super nice when I move back to Idaho. At $19 including shipping, it’s a really good price! There’s only one available though, so it will probably be snatched up before I get the chance to buy it. The etsy shop Beige Vintage Co. is based out of Portland, Oregon.
5. Gold Leaf Flake In Vial –Lately, I’ve been collecting rocks and gemstones. I think it would be so cool to add real gold to my collection. Although I haven’t been alble to find a sold piece of gold for my collection (not to mention it would probably be really pricey), this vial of gold flakes is super cool! It’s at a decent price too -$7 including US shipping. I would love to add this little treasure to my rock collection. The etsy shop, Geo Evolution, is based out of California, which is nice.
6. Rhinestone Retro Bridal Earrings – This earrings are priced at $21.75, and look super cute! These earrings measure from top of earring to the bottom at 1”. This means they aren’t super huge, but they’re not super tiny either. I love the color, and the vintage look is so cool. I could see myself wearing these with many an outfit, including both casual and formal. Also, I like that the etsy shop owner, Lauren Bly The Designs, is located in Colorado, which means that it should ship faster should I ever buy these earrings.
Disclaimer: I am not receiving any form of compensation for this post. All opinions are my own. Please keep in mind as you look at pricing that shipping varies depending on your country. Prices shown above include US shipping.