It’s time again for my 7 Things I’m Grateful for post. This past week has been an interesting one, and I’m excited to see what the upcoming week has to offer. But, without further ado, here’s my list of things I’m grateful for!
1. The Cream Styling Conditioner by Paul Mitchell –I love this styling cream. It’s a wonderful quick fix for when I know I won’t have lots of time to spend on my hair. Last night, I knew we would have a quick morning. So, when I took my bath last night, I brushed my hair and ran some of The Cream into my wet hair, pulled it back in a ponytail, and went to sleep. When I woke up, I had nice, soft waves devoid of frizz. So, I was able to get ready for church, and still get there in a timely manner. This stuff is amazing. 🙂
2. Sparkly Blue Cardigan –I have a cropped cardigan that I found at Ross (and was a wonderful gift from my mom-in-law Patty), which I really adore. It goes with so many things, and it really adds that special touch to an outfit. It’s a dark blue, but still bluer than navy, and it has sparkles in it, which I really like. I wore it to church today with a brown wonder tee underneath, and my brown A-line skirt. Right now, I’m wearing my cardigan and wonder tee with a pair of jeans. I still feel beautiful and classy, and this cardigan works extra hard to keep me and my wardrobe happy. 🙂
3. Desk Organizer –One of the things in life that stresses me out are messy drawers, especially messy desk drawers. I got this cute little desk organizer that holds my pens, scissors, etc., and now my desk draw isn’t messy anymore. 🙂 It’s not like the one in the picture; instead it’s black, made out of metal, and has lots of little compartments. Here’s to little steps towards spring cleaning!
4. Greek Yogurt –One of the times I visited my sister Carrie, she introduced me to Greek yogurt. I loved it so much that I had to buy some for myself! I enjoy it with canned or fresh fruit, and some sugar/stevia mix, as I bought the plain version. It’s delicious, has more protein than regular yogurt, and less sugar. And did I mention it’s thick and creamy, almost like soft serve? Yum. 🙂 I think Greek yogurt is a great healthy addition to my life.
5. Elf Studio Blush in Merry Berry –I am an Elf girl, and one of my all-time favorites is the studio blush. It costs only $3, and with the right foundation, it stays put all day. The Merry Berry color is a deeper mauve-ish berry, which I like a lot. I have had it for a little over a year, and I’m getting close to finishing it up (which I never do with cosmetics!) I can definitely say I’m grateful for this little beauty gem.
6. My Health –I’ve been working on my healthy challenge this week, and it’s been a good experience (which you can read my post, Working Towards Health and Inner Beauty, to learn more.) As I’ve have done so, I’ve realized how blessed I am. I’m not sick, and I have use of all my limbs. I get enough sleep, and I feel, in general, pretty good when it comes to my body. Although I’m not where I want to be weight wise, I’m making positive changes. I’m starting to remember that health is so much more than a number on a scale. And really, I am so blessed to have a body in the first place.
7. Leopard Print Purse –I have a cute purse that Ben bought for me at the beginning of our marriage. Two years later, it’s still in great condition, and I use it all the time. While I still go back and forth between this leopard print purse, and a purple metallic one, it’s definitely a great addition to my outfits. I love how my purse is classy, and wild at the same time. It makes me giddy inside just to walk out the door with it!
And that, my friends, is the end of my grateful for post. I hope you enjoyed it!