My sister Heather has an amazing bath and beauty company, which I can’t help but gush about! Right now, she is selling bath bombs, shower melts and face masks! I love her products! She uses essential oils, olive oil, and some organic ingredients. If you are looking for wholesome, clean beauty products, and want to support a small business, please check out her website, ReeRees.com!
ReeRee’s Goodnight Shower Melt
The first product that I tried recently is the goodnight shower melt. It has lavender, bergamot, orange and vetiver essential oils. These are some of my favorite scents! The shower melt worked nicely to bring a beautiful aroma to my shower, and was super pampering.
Price: $4, + shipping
ReeRee’s Organic Turmeric Brightening Face Mask
Next is the turmeric face mask. I did think that it helped reduce some of the redness in my skin. It also felt super nice on the skin, and didn’t have an overpowering scent. I’m super glad it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin, like most face masks do. It’s made with turmeric and clay, so it is a fun twist on a traditional clay mask.
Price: $15 + shipping
Some of the other bath bombs that Heather offers are:
- Galaxy = oak moss, aloe, & a hint of orange
- Unicorn = birthday cake
- Surfs Up = tropical smell with a hint of coconut
- Princess = raspberry vanilla
- Grape Slushy = grape
- Relax = lavender
- Citrus Fusion = grapefruit & tangerine
- Mango Twist = mango fruit
- Loco Coco = coconut
- Aloha = bergamot, cirtus, & a touch of grapefruit
- Blue Cotton Candy = cotton candy
- Festival = mixed fruity fragrance
- Queen Bee = french pear
- Detox Black Bath Bomb = oakmoss & aloe, contains activated charcoal
- Satsuma = bergamot citrus with white tea & ginger
- Hippy = patchouli
- Tumeric Face Mask $15
- Wake Up Shower Steamer $4
- Goodnight Shower Steamer $4
Again, please check out her website at ReeRees.com! You will love her products, I promise you!
Disclosure: This post is not sponsored.