I recently bought a new lip product. It’s a classic -the Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade Cherry Me. I am a big fan of tinted lip balms so this is perfect for me. The color is a sheer pinky red, which is fun.
I love the slip to it. It’s moisturizing, without feeling sticky, goopy, waxy or greasy.
The only thing I wish it had was some SPF in the formula, but that’s okay. I can layer it with an SPF lip balm when going outside.
- L’Oréal Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Milani Silky Matte Bronzer
- Milani Rose Powder Blush
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara
- Urban Decay 24 Hour Eyeliner
- Two Faced Pineapple Paradise Highlight/Bronzer
- Fenty MVP Brow Pencil
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlight
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored.