I got a new bronzer and I absolutely adore it! It is the Milani Silky Matte Bronzer in Sunlight. I have been looking for a light, neutral bronzer, and this one fits the bill.
I also love the formula. It is soft, buttery and not too dusty. My brush picks up just the right amount and it blends like a dream.
This bronzer comes in 3 shades, this one being the lightest.
As you can see, there is a gentle bronzing to the skin, without looking streaky or overly done. This is my new favorite!
- L’Oréal Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation in Rose Ivory/415
- Milani Silky Matte Bronzer in Sunlight
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth color stick in Sweet Watermelon/30
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlighter in Pearl
- Two Faced Pineapple Paradise Strobing Bronzer Highlighter Duo in Pineapple Sun
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black
- Sephora 12 Hour Eye Pencil in Sun tan
Disclaimer: I purchased all products myself. I am not receiving any compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.