I tried out a fun liquid eyeshadow by Stila! I love the fun metallic shine. I find it hard to get this kind of shine from a regular powder eyeshadow palette.
I got a beautiful rose gold shade called Jezebel. It stood out to me when I was at Ulta, experimenting with different colors and shades.
I am wearing the Stila eyeshadow on the inner corner of my eyelids.
It does retail for $22, which is more expensive than my typical drugstore finds, but I think it is worth the price!
- Loreal Infallible 24 Hour Foundation in Rose Ivory
- CoverGirl TruNaked Peach Punch Eyeshadow Palette 🍑
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlighter in Pearl
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Elf Bronzer in Sunkissed
- Sephora Eyeliner in Suntan
- Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow in Jezebel
- Hard Candy Cashmere Silk Lipgloss in Sorbet
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Whiskey
- Maybelline Stiletto Mascara
Disclaimer: I purchased this product myself and am not receiving any compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.