I went to the first Gooss family reunion this summer. We went to Yachats, Oregon, a lovely beach town. It was pretty much the best vacation ever. Here are some of the things we did:
- There were fun restaurants in the area, and little shops to visit.
- The beach was just beautiful! I’ve never been to an Oregon beach before. I loved all of the little black stones scattered across it (I learned that they were basalt).
- We had a family bonfire, where we talked about our crazy driving stories. We spent a lot of time talking and catching up throughout the week. 🙂
- I enjoyed visiting sites like the Sea Lions cave and the Heceta Head lighthouse.
- That sweatshirt in ended up in half the pictures! I swear I changed my shirts underneath. It was a bit chillier than I expected. 🙂
- I found a super neat rock shop called Nature’s Bling -my Nanny loved the tall amethyst cave. I came home with some real beauties.
- I got to spend so much time with my nieces and nephew. They are growing up so fast.
- We played pool in the beach house, and had fun making meals (I made my curry recipe!)
- Most of all, it was so nice to spend time with my family. I miss them so much. ❤