I can’t believe it’s already autumn! Time sure flies fast. Since I didn’t get around to posting as much as I wanted, I’ll do a recap of my summer. Here’s some of my summer adventures:
- We went to a wedding for Ben’s sister, Katie in Santa Barbara, California. It was a mad dash getting everything together, but that was part of the fun.
- I worked on my dining chair project. I’m sanding the down the chairs so I can stain and varnish them later. It is a lot more work than I anticipated!
- I enjoyed Ben’s gardening. He grew lovely flowers for me, and the tomatoes were ah-mazing.
- We went on bonfires with friends.
- Ben and I went to ImagiCon out in Minot. There, I dressed up for the Mandalorian Mercs (a Star Wars non-profit charity organization), I found a steel boned corset, and I enjoyed a wedding reception.
- We had a super fun 4th of July party. It was British themed, as we were feeling mischievous. There was amazing cake, and lots of fireworks.
- We went to a 1950’s themed party. I managed to find the coolest costume at Seeds of Hope for $6.
I participated in a lot more Mandalorian Mercs events, which I will post about later. I’ll also post about my family reunion at the Oregon Coast.