I realized that I didn’t post pictures of the teal dress that I wore for Linda’s wedding! So, here is the lovely dress that I found in my Kroger Haul! I really loved this dress. It was beautiful, and very flattering. And of course, flattering is always good in my book!
In this shot, I’m standing next to Lizzy, one of my cool sister-in-laws. Well, my brother-in-law’s wife, but anyhow. Describing relations can get fuzzy really fast. Basically, she’s my super duper awesome friend that I get to keep. 😉
This shot is a bit in the shadows, but you can see how cute my dress is! I really liked how my blue heels looked with the dress as well. So, what I did with this dress, was sew a black ribbon to the hem so as to make it longer. I did a pretty good job, if I say so myself. 🙂
My Outfit Deconstructed:
- Dress: RB Collection Retro Dress, $15 at Kroger (discounted from $35)
- Earrings: Dangling Blue Chandelier Earrings, $5 at Kroger
- Necklace: Metaphor Simulated Sapphire Necklace, $29.99 at Sears, Christmas gift from Mom and Dad
- Shoes: Attention Heels in Faux Suede Blue, $19.98 at Kmart, Christmas gift from Mom and Dad
- Purse: Black box purse with Zebra ribbon, $4 at DI Thrift Store
Aren’t the Manti temple grounds lovely? I think the flowers are beautiful! The colors are just vivid. I decided to share some of the beauty surrounding us at the Manti temple!
And here’s a shot of the Manti temple. My sister-in-law Linda chose this temple because she thought it was so beautiful. I can’t help but agree with her. 🙂
And of course, what would be a wedding blog post without pictures of the bride? Here’s a picture of all the Buchmiller siblings and (spouses). 🙂 My dress kind of stands out a bit, but oh well! I tried really hard to find a blue dress…
And here is the lovely LInda and Craig Nichols. They are such a cute couple!