1. Pearl Earrings –This week, Ben found something for me –the matching earring to my pearl set! These earrings mean a lot to me, as Ben bought them for me on our 6 month anniversary. I thought that one of the earrings had been lost in the midst of our move to Texas, but thankfully, this wasn’t the case! It’s just so amazing to have these little beauties back in my life. 🙂
2. Red Lobster –I have wanted to go to Red Lobster for as long as I can remember (I just love seafood!), and I finally got the chance! Ben and I went on a date there yesterday, and I had a fantastic time! We both ordered the 4 Course Feasts for $15.99 each. I got lemon wood-grilled tilapia, and clam chowder, and a salad, and cheesecake. And the cheddar biscuits were delicious! It was so much fun, and the atmosphere was really soothing. I hope to go again sometime!
3. Disc Golfing –We also went disc golfing yesterday, with Ben’s coworker, Jordan. We went to an 18 course up in Conroe, and it was lots of fun! I’m getting better at my throws. 🙂 While I’m doing a pretty good job at my accuracy, my throw isn’t super far. It is definitely improving though!
4. Leopard Print Purse –So I switched from my black bag with the zebra print ribbon back to my leopard print purse. I love this bag –again, it was a gift from Ben. It is cute, and has a slouchy boho feel to it. And since it’s brown and black, it goes with just about everything in my wardrobe!
5. Books –I love reading so much. I finished Allegiant by Veronica Roth this past week, and it was so good! I thought the ending was beautiful, in its own way. I’ve also been reading a lot of other stories lately, and it has been wonderful. There’s something amazing in writing –how it can transport you into another world, and change the way you think about things. I really hope to publish a book of my own someday. I’m still in the process of revising Cry of the Amazon, and I have started a fashion mystery novel, whose name is still to be determined.
6. Lipstick –I think lipstick is one of the most awesome things in this universe. I think it is so much fun to decide what lipstick I want to wear for the day, and it’s fun to see all of the different makeup looks and moods you can create with lipstick. A neon orange gives a way different feel than a dark berry, or a classic red. Today I wore my persimmon, or reddish-orange lipstick. I did blot it down, though, so it wasn’t too strong of a color. 🙂
7. Red Heels –I love my red heels. They are about two inches high, and super comfortable! The classic design means I can wear them in any season, and the shiny red material makes them eye-catching. I especially like that I was able to get these shoes that retailed at Kohl’s for about $30 – for only $4 at the thrift store! I always love a bargain!