Phew, life has been crazy! But, here’s my latest addition to my grateful series! I tried to include as much fashion and beauty as I could. I hope you like it!
1. Black Dress Pants –I had an interview at Macy’s, and didn’t think I had anything to wear. But, I decided to try on my size 10 pants (which I haven’t been able to fit into in a while), and they fit! They became part of a cute outfit that I personally think helped me in my interview.
2. Swimming Pool –Right now, we are staying with Ben’s cousins Stephanie and Daniel (who are super awesome, by the way). They have a pool in the backyard, and I have really enjoyed going for a swim whenever I get the chance. There’s just something magical about swimming in the water. It’s fun, delightful, and relaxing all at the same time.
3. Cheesecake –For my birthday, Ben and I went to the Cheesecake Factory on Friday. The food was delicious! I had the Bistro Shrimp Pasta, and Ben got a burger. The cheesecake though –just amazing! I got the Tuxedo Cheesecake, which has chocolate fudge cake on the bottom, chocolate cheesecake, and chocolate flecked mascarpone mousse. It was just amazing! Plus, for my birthday, my plate was decorated and the waiting staff sang to me. All in all, a great birthday celebration.
4. Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen in SPF 50 –I’ve been getting a lot more sun here in Houston, and I am so grateful for a spray sunscreen that I bought. My skin is super delicate and burns easily, and this stuff helps stave away the sunburns! I like the spray formula –it’s much better than rubbing greasy lotion into my skin. So far, I give it a 5 out of 5!
5. Clinique Super Balanced Foundation in (01) Petal –I love this foundation. I’m pretty sure that I’ve already said twice that I’m grateful for it –but this foundation just keeps on giving. My skin looks clear, even and beautiful with it. 🙂
6. Oversized Sunglasses –I love this cute $10 oversized sunglasses that I bought at Kroger. They have 100% UV protection, and help my light-sensitive eyes be able to handle the sun. Plus, they look so fun and glamorous!
7. Red Pumps –Another part of my interview outfit was my favorite pair of red pumps. These high heels are cute and comfortable, and take any outfit up a notch. I love them and will probably wear them to death before I part with them!
That’s it for this week’s installment of 7 Things I’m Grateful For! TTFN!