I received a primer sample in one of my fashion magazines, and I decided to try it out! It’s Loreal’s Youth Code product line, and it’s called Pore Vanisher. While I can be iffy about face products, as I have super sensitive skin, I decided to go ahead and try it anyway. And I have to say that I’m really glad that I did!
The primer has a nude tint to it; it’s not super dark, but it’s a little darker than my skin tone (although that’s not saying much!) Thankfully the color is sheer, and didn’t look weird. In fact, it kind of worked like a light bronzer. The consistency was nice, and my foundation applied really nicely on top. I do think that it helped with covering up pores. That being said, it also blurred the fine lines on my forehead, and took out the weird redness that I often have around my nose and lips. I thought my skin looked really flawless with the primer, and that of course, is awesome! I still have a couple more uses with my sample. It is pretty expensive for a drug store primer –it’s $19.97. So, I’ll have to compare it to other $20 primers before I decide to buy it. That said, it’s definitely a great product.
What I’m Wearing:
- Foundation: Clinique SuperBalanced Foundation in (01) Petal
- Primer: Loreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher Primer
- Eyeliner: Beautique Eyeliner in Deep Bronze (Sally Beauty Supply)
- Mascara: Maybelline the Collassal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black
- Eye Shadow: Clinique’s High Impact Eye Shadow Trio in Sugar, Sugar and Rose Wine Duo
- Blush: Elf Studio Blush in Berry Merry
- Lip Gloss: Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Lilac Love
Also, I added a couple of new pictures to my blog post: Having Fun with DIY Crayon Lipstick! Check it out!