It’s that time again! Here is my weekly installment of my seven things that I am thankful for. This week, I am grateful for the following:
1. Glitter –I think glitter is so much fun. Whether it is in nail polish or blush, or coating heels and t-shirts, I love it. I think glitter is a fun way to add glamour, shine, and fun to any look.
2. Laughter –I’ve been feeling down some this week, and every time, laughter has managed to get me back up. I had a lot of fun laughing with Ben today. And I love this quote about laughter –it really is a beautiful, precious part of life.
3. Red Curry –I love Thai food, and red curry has to be my favorite Thai dish. I think it’s cool that just about every culture has developed their own version of curry. Did you know that Japan has their own curry? I didn’t! I learned that this week when I was working on some articles for Fiverr. But yeah, curry is amazing.
4. Mascara –I love mascara, especially since my eyelashes are strawberry blond. I have looked high and low, and finally found a mascara that coats my lashes from tip to root. It’s e.l.f.’s Studio Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara in black. You can check out my previous review on it here.
5. Ticket To Ride –I love this fun game! You build your own train route, which involves strategy, and a bit of luck. While the one shown is for Europe, the one I’m used to playing is the original, with a map of the USA. It’s lots of fun, and I definitely recommend it. Ben and I played with, along with his brother Sam and wife Lizzy.
6. Sweatshirts/Hoodies –Now that it’s getting chilly, I’m pulling out my reliable hoodies. They are comfortable, keep me warm, and double as exercise wear. And yes, the one shown is a turquoise. And yes, I am in love with the various shades of turquoise and teal. You will see more of this color in posts to come.
7. Bobby Pins – I love bobby pins! They help keep my crazy, unmanageable hair up when I want to do my hair in a bun or pony tail. I’m especially grateful for the ones made for redheads and gals with auburn hair. It’s great that in addition to the traditional black bobby pins, they have ones for blond hair, brown hair, and red hair. (And now, lots of other colors, such as neon, bobby pins are available).You can buy my favorite bobby pins at Sally Beauty Supply –I buy the “bronze” kind.