So, I’ve decided to do a new series on Sundays, called “7 Things I’m Grateful For.” I’ve been toying around with a gratitude series for a while, and I’ve finally decided to go for it. Here are the 7 things I am grateful today:
- Sunglasses –I have sensitive eyes, and it can make going outside a bit painful at times. I love sunglasses, because they relieve my eyes, and they look super cute too.
- Running Shoes, and the ability to run –I love to run. It is soothing, distressing and invigorating, all at the same time.
- Access to Fresh Produce –I love fresh fruit and vegetables. I am so grateful to live somewhere where I have a huge variety of produce to choose from. This past week, I have been enjoying blueberries, raspberries and grapes.
- A Bed To Sleep In –I am so happy to have a bed to sleep on, and cute pillows, blankets, and sheets. I also loving sleeping. 🙂
- Books –Books are just amazing –it’s why I choose English as a minor. There’s something magical about reading novels, and I love being able to learn new things from nonfiction.
- Rainbows –Lately, in Las Vegas, Utah, and Idaho, I have seen a lot of rainbows. I love rainbows. They are so uplifting, and hold a special place in my heart. It’s the promise of beauty after a storm.
- Chapstick –My lips get so chapped, and I am grateful for chapstick. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized, instead of dry and cracked.