Hello, everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve written. So, I thought I would give you a quick catch up on my life recently.
Here are some of the things I have been up to:
- Visiting Teddy Roosevelt’s house in Medora
- Coloring and cuddles with Cecilia
- Chalk painting a rock display box
- Reading my new book, Tranquility Du Jour Anthology by Kimberly Wilson
- Adding new rocks to my collection
- Attending a chocolate exhibit at the North Dakota Heritage Center
- Stopping by the Mandan Kite Festival
- Visiting Buckstop Junction —Historic buildings were moved to a piece of private property, creating a ghost town that never existed!
- The Foley House circa 1907
- Bethel Lutheran Church circa 1915
- Yagen General Store circa 1877
- Enjoying all of the lilac and lavender blooming in Bismarck
- Jumping in the Tardis at the Fargo-Moorhead Comicon
- Getting a caricature drawn of Ben and me at iMagicon
- Raising money for the Abused Adult Resource Center at iMagicon
- Creating collages
- Starting an art journal 100 day project and playing with washi tape
I have some fun posts coming up!
xo Dana Maye